As trainers we are constantly trying to come up with new and interesting workouts for our clients.
Which means we need a lot of different kinds of inspiration to keep those fresh workouts rolling.
One place I used to like getting inspiration from was from the exercises themselves. I would pick 2 or 3 interesting exercises and then build the workout around them.
So below are all of our articles featuring different types of exercises (90 exercises w/ vids+pics too). Maybe an exercise will jump out at you and get an idea going. Or you could take one of your favourite workouts and make it new again by swapping out the exercises for new ones.
- 16 Sit Up Alternatives
- 20 Awesome Burpee Progressions
- 13 Bootcamp Friendly Push Ups
- 17 Warm Up Exercises (Indoor Friendly)
- 7 Bodyweight Partner Exercises
- 5 Cool Down Mobility Moves
- 12 Bootcamp Friendly Squats
Just remember to choose exercises that are suitable to your group’s capabilities.