No fancy intro today. Just be sure to sign up for the new forums so you don’t miss out on anything.
100, 200, 300
Goals: Muscular Endurance/Strength
Duration: 1 hour
Spend 1 minute on each of the following exercises:
- X Squats – touch the ground at the bottom of the squat, reach for the sky at the top
- High knees
- Kneeling stand ups – kneel on the ground, using a lunge technique stand up, kneel down again, repeat
- Yoga push ups – do a pushup, go into downwards dog, do another pushups, continue
- Mountain climbers
- Push up arm circles – start in a push up position, keep your body ridged as you life one arm and make a circle, repeat with the other side
- Bent knee squat thursts – a squat thrust is a burpee with no jump, do not fully extend the legs at and point (keep the knees bent)
- Side to side squats
- Shake it all out – quite literally
Arrange clients into groups of 4 to 6 people (depending on fitness level of group/individuals – more people = lower fitness level). The goal of each group is to complete a circuit of 3 stations.
Each station is assigned two exercises. On the first round, each group must complete 100 reps (as a group) of each exercise on each station. Both exercises on a station must be completed before moving onto the next station. Clients can use any method they like to complete the rep total of both exercises.
Take a 2 minute drink break. That was the practice round.
Groups go round the circuit again this time completing a total of 300 reps on each exercise.
- Jump Squats
- Band Rows
- 1-Leg Stiff-Leg Deadlift
- Band Shoulder Presses (in a half kneeling position)
- Reverse Lunges
- Prone Pulldowns
I call this a bonus round, but you should have time to complete it during the workout.
This round is the 200 round, perform the drill as above but with only 200 reps per group on each exercise.
- Push ups
- Alternating Oblique Chest Lift
- Plank with side toe tap
- Supine Hip Extension
- Alternating Mountain Climbers (200 ea. side)
I hope you enjoyed this awesome workout. Sign up to our email list for more!