It was a thriller of a competition with everyone pulling out their very best and most creative workouts.
And so it was a really hard decision picking a winner.
Thank you again to all who entered!
Watch me announce it live and draw the runner ups
And the winners are…
I added some extra awards for fun to commend some of the other workouts that I enjoyed. Here they are:
Most Creative Workout:
- Stick It To ‘Em – Lori Watson
Best Fitness Test:
- Bear Crawl AMRAP – Allana Hayes
Best Boxing Workout:
- Box to the Beat – Laura Gill
- The Minefield – Lachlan Pierce
- Battle of the Bodyweight Basics – Nancy Krueger
- The Triple Crippler – Tina Upton
- Pairs Complexes – Ben Callaghan
- ‘Escalating’ Partner Drills – Jamie Harvey
- Train Like An Animal – Michael O’Sullivan
And the Grand Prize Winner who gets:
Workouts: The Complete Edition which includes:
- Indoor, Outdoor and Boxing Workout manuals (over 45 ideas)
- The Guide Book
- The Little Bootcamp Book of Tyres and Ropes
- Warm Up Drills and Warm Up Exercises manuals
- Video Library
- Starting a Bootcamp Business
Kaizen Outdoor Fitness Bootcamp Bundle 2.0 which includes:
- Bootcamp Bodyweight Workouts
- Bootcamp Workout Ideas Volume 1
- Bootcamp Workout Ideas Volume 2
- Bootcamp Boxing Ideas
- Bootcamp Boxing Workouts
Your choice of one of Leon Melnicenko’s bundles such as:
My new course: 31 Days to a Better Bootcamp Business
- 31 days of actionable tasks to help your bootcamp flourish
- Daily emails with your Most Important Task for the day
- Take the guess work out of running a business and let me show you what is most important
The Maze Runner – Steve Sylvester
Congratulations Steve! Awesome workout with a really fun random factor to it. I can see how this workout could be used to generate dozens of other variations.
Lucky Runners Up
These names where drawn out of a hat from all of the entries (minus Steve).
First Lucky Runner Up: The Minefield – Lachlan Pearce
Second Lucky Runner Up: Survivor Challenge – Sean McCrory
Who will get the Lucky Runners Up prizes respectively.
All entrants are winners though as they all get:
- My new course: 31 Days to a Better Bootcamp Business
- Bootcamp Bodyweight Workouts (from Kaizen Outdoor Fitness)
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.