HIIT and Go
Drill Length: 20-25 minutes
Minimum Group Size: 1+
Equipment Needed: Kettlebells, Interval Timer
Spread campers out amongst each station.
Spend 1 minute at each station for first 3 stations, with 20 seconds to rest and move to the next station.
Then on the 4th station complete a 2 minute HIIT round (20 seconds on/10 seconds rest x 4).
For the next 3 stations go back to 1 minute each. On the 4th station complete a 2 minute HIIT round. Keep going in that pattern.
They will complete each station 4 times. 3 of those times will be for a minute. 1 of those times will be a 2 minute HIIT.
- Kettlebell Swings
- Push Ups
- Russian Twists
- Squat Kicks
- Station 1 for 1 minute; 20 s rest/rotate to 2
- Station 2 for 1 minute: 20 s rest/rotate to 3
- Station 3 for 1 minute; 20 s rest/rotate to 4
- Station 4 for 4 rounds of 20s work/10 s rest
- Move to station 5
- Station 5 for 1 minute; 20s rest/rotate back to 1
- Station 1 for 1 minute; 20s rest/rotate to 2
- Station 2 for 1 minute; 20s rest/rotate to 3
- Station 3 for 4 rounds of 20s work/10 s rest
- Move to station 4
- Station 4 for 1 minute; 20s rest/rotate to 5
I live in Brantford, Ontario, Canada with my husband and teenage son & daughter I became a CanFitPro certified trainer in 2012 . My bootcamp classes were just a hobby at the time as I also operated a home daycare business.
In June 2015, I closed my daycare and fitness became my career. Follow My Lead fitness brings together all my fitness pursuits; Zumba, Zumba Kids, Zumba in the Schools, Bootcamps, Personal Training and Team Training.
Want more workouts?
Each month we add at least 12 new drills to BootCraft that trainers from around the world use to make their life easier. Our powerful search engine let’s users browse and filter through hundred of drill ideas. It’s kinda like Netflix in that way, except instead of movies and TV shows you get bootcamp workout ideas, finishers and warm up drills.
If you haven’t heard of BootCraft, read more about it and sign up here.