Dig Down Deep Dumbbell Boot Camp Workout
- 25 Jumping Jacks
- Side Skips for 30 meters and back
- Butt kicks for 30 meters and jog back
- 10 push ups
- 10 walkouts – bend at waist, hands to the ground and walkout until you’re in a high plank position, walk back in to your feet, and stand back up
- Mt Climbers/High Knees
- Rows with dumbbells/Pushups
Tabata – 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest. Do 8 rounds for a total of 4 minutes.
- After each exercise, perform 100 jumps with rope or for those who aren’t co-ordinated enough do 100 high knees.
- Rest (30 -45 sec) will happen after the jumps.
Each of these exercises is performed with a dumbbell with the exception of the last one.
- Man Makers × 20
- Reverse Lunge and Curl × 20 each side
- Single Dead Lift with Shoulder Press × 20 each side
- High Plank with 1 arm Row × 20 each side
- Woodchops × 15 each side (have clients hold both dumbbells)
- Pushups with Rotation × 10 each side
- Walking Lunges with Twists × 15 each side (have clients hold both dumbbells)
- Plank Walk ups × 20 each side
- Military Burpee
How many times should you run through this circuit?
It really depends on the time of your boot camp. With all of the other stuff we did before and after, I only had time for one time through. If you cut out the Tabata intervals before, you could probably fit it in twice. Up to the trainer.
My name is Kjell (pronounced “shell”) and I’ve been in the fitness industry for 6 years as a personal trainer and boot camp instructor. kjellsbootcamp.com
This workout I designed the other week and my clients were loving it and sweating hard core by the end. Have fun!