This week’s workout is from one of our Featured Designers on BootCraft, Roxanne Walbancke.
Check out BootCraft to see all 19 of Roxanne’s drills plus 300 more others from various designers. Thanks for sharing with us Rox!
Drill Length: 40 minutes
Equipment needed: Optional, this example is all bodyweight
Set a timer for 39 rounds of 20s (3 rounds of this with a 2 minute rest in between).
For each round there are 5 exercises.
In an accumulator format, start with 1 exercise, adding another exercise until all 5 exercises are completed in succession. Then, work back down until only the last exercise is left. Take a 2 minute rest, then start the next round.
Complete all 3 rounds to finish the workout!
20 seconds (20s) per exercise:
- Exercise 1 then 20s rest
- Exercises 1 and 2 then 20s rest
- Exercises 1, 2, 3 then 20s rest
- Exercises 1, 2, 3, 4 then 20s rest
- Exercises 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 then 20s rest
- Exercises 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 then 20s rest
- Exercises 5, 4, 3, 2 then 20s rest
- Exercises 5, 4, 3 then 20s rest
- Exercises 5, 4 then 20s rest
- Exercise 5 then 2 min rest before next round
- Touch Floor Jump Squats
- Squat Thrusts
- Broad Jump with Reverse Jog
- Fast High Knees
- Plyo Lunges
- Jack Knives
- Roo Jumps
- Push Ups
- Jumping Jack + Squat
- Tuck Jumps
- Russian Twists
- Bear Crawl (forward and backward, 4 steps each way)
- Burpees w/a turn
- Squat w/Butt Kick
Want more workouts?
Each month we add at least 12 new drills to BootCraft that our subscribers can use to make their life easier. Our powerful search engine let’s users browse and filter through hundred of drill ideas. It’s kinda like Netflix in that way, except bootcamp workout ideas, finishers and warm up drills instead of movies and TV shows.
I keep subscription costs very affordable and with 300+ drills and growing, the value you get out of it is really high.
If you haven’t heard of BootCraft, read more about it and sign up here.