The first thing I wanted to do when I started my bootcamp was to get some tyres.
In my opinion, nothing said bootcamp quite like a bunch of muddy, dirty clients hauling tyres around the place.
Over the next few years I grew my bootcamp by offering a variety of workouts and training styles. We did tough bodyweight exercises, swung and lifted kettlebells, had some awesome kickboxing workouts and took advantage of a great amphitheater and stairs combo we had at our park.
But twice a month, I would bring my dirty tyres and battered battling ropes down to the park for one of our traditional tyres and ropes workouts.
The clients loved it. They would see the tyres and ropes set up in our training area as they pulled into the car park.
‘What are we doing today?’ they would ask to which I would just respond with a grin.
The only guide you need to using tyres and ropes in your bootcamp
After realising that I wasn’t the only one who like to use car tyres with my bootcamp, I decided I wanted to share some of the exercises and drills I had picked up along the way.
I have put them into one awesome guide for you.
Inside it you will find:
- How to actually find tyres and where to buy ropes if you haven’t got some already.
- 45 different tyres and ropes exercises plus variations to give you plenty of variety.
- Photo demonstrations and access to a secret album featuring 41 video demonstrations of exercises and drills featured in the manual.
- 5 excellent partner drills and 8 brand new team based drills to build that all important camaraderie and community in your bootcamp.
- 10 tough workouts showing you how to actually put all this information together into something usable.
When can I get it?
The guide comes out on Monday June 2nd.
To be the first to get it, pop your email in the box below and I’ll let you know as soon as it’s available.
It’s secretly available early, sneak in and get your copy.