Ok, I know I said I was done with Christmas workouts but I just received this one in my inbox and had to share!
This workout operates like a board games (just like the Monopoly workout) so there is a bit of set up. However, I think your clients will appreciate and enjoy the effort.
Around the World Christmas Bootcamp
Time to take on the role of santa…
you need to deliver presents all around the world.
Set up like a board game, use the dice to roll and move around the world. Complete the activities as you land on them.
- If you land on a Lucky Dip station, do as card instructs and move on.
- Play individually.
- First person back to the north pole each lap draws a “gift” card that everyone else must do.
- Then everyone is back to the start and roll again.
- 2nd round, do 2 laps before getting back to north pole.
- 3rd round, double reps on each station.
- TURKEY: 5 Turkish get-ups (each side)
- JAPAN: 10 Sumo squats (10 forward, 10 back)
- BRAZIL: 10 Brazillion crunches (each side)
- KENYA: run
- RUSSIA: 10 Russian twists (each side)
- SWITZERLAND: 20 Swiss alps skis
- FRANCE: 20 Paris Eiffel tower Step-ups
- NEPAL: 50 mt Everest mountain climbers
- HOLLAND; 10 Broomstick Windmills (each direction)
- CANADA; 10m Polar bear crawl (up and back)
- ENGLAND; 20 London Bridges
- CHRISTMAS ISLAND; 10m Christmas island red crab crawl (up and back)
- CHINA; 50 Great wall jumps
- AUSTRALIA; 20 Great barrier reef- sea turtles
- AFGANISTAN; 5m each way Afganistan army crawl
- SOUTH AFRICAL 20 Africa Leoperd jump
- AUSTRALIA; 20 Ayres rock- hollow rock
- USA; 20 Golden gate bridge up down hover.
- EGYPT; 20 pyramid push-ups
- FRANCE; 20 frog jumps
Australia gets two stations because they are awesome?
Lucky Dip Cards:
- Rudolf’s nose stops glowing in the middle of a blizzard, go back two
- Left a present at santas workshop, go back to start
- Santa chooses to eat the carrots left for the reindeers instead of the cookies, healthy choice, move ahead two
- Sleigh gets bogged in snow. You need to dig it out. Complete 15 grave diggers on each side before moving forward.
- Gifts delivered in record time, move ahead 3
- Reindeer breaks loose from sleigh, go back 1
- Present falls out of sleigh, go back 4
- Woke up the family dog who was sleeping under the Christmas tree, go back 1
- Elves wrapped presents beautifully, go forward 3.
- Scrooge cards: give someone else a task to do (burpees, hand release push-ups etc)
- Good will cards: choose someone else to move ahead 1,2 or 3 spaces.
- Run 440m
- 50 Pull-ups
- 50 dips
- 30 frog jumps
- 20 burpees
- 10 single leg squats (each side)
- 200 skips
About the trainer
Image: kevin dooley