This weeks workout is thanks to Aimee Ailene.
Leg Shred Boot-Camp
Time: 60 minutes
Dynamic Warm Up (10 minutes)
- Power Jacks
- Jump Squats
- Toe Tappers
Workout (30 minutes)
Our clients use medium-heavy dumbbells for this circuit.
- 30 Seconds Right Lunge
- 30 Seconds Left Lunge
- 10× Weighted Jump Squats
- 30 Seconds Weighted Wall Squat
- 30 Seconds Squat Hop-Ons (Bosu)
- 10× Weighted Jump Lunges
- 30 Seconds Right High Step-Up
- 30 Seconds Left High Step-Up
- 30× Toe-Tappers
- 30 Seconds Deadlift
- 30 Seconds Plie Squat
- 40× Speed Skips
Leg Burn-Out (12 minutes)
- Donkey Kick Pulses (1 min)
- Fire Hydrant (30 seconds)
- Lying Leg Abduction (1 minute)
- Lying Leg Circles & Pulse (90 seconds)
Repeat 1× on other leg
- Stability Ball Hamstring Curl (1 minute)
- Stability Ball Glute Bridges (30 seconds)
STRETCH (8 minutes)
Aimee is 26 years old and opened her own my fitness studio located in Kelowna, BC. She has been instructing for almost 5 years now, and has a passion for getting people healthy!
Note from Kyle: While this workout calls for weights, there is no reason that you couldn’t do this without weights and still give a great workout.
If you have a workout like this one or just one that you have written and like. Share it with us! It just takes two minutes.
Image: The U.S. Army