This week’s workout is from Ben Palmer of Ben Palmer PT. Thanks for sharing Ben!
Time: 60 minutes
Equipment needed: Cards for writing on, tubs/buckets
- Write up a number of cards (number will depend on the number of clients). Use words related to fitness (squat,goal.nutrition etc)
- Place these cards in two tubs in two locations (1 close, 1 a bit farther)
- Split the group to two teams and give each a dice.
One member of each team roll the dice.
If the number comes up 1-3 the team member bear crawls to the first (closest) tub. If the number comes up 4-6 the member sprints to the second (far) tub. Here the client picks a card out of the tub and sprints back to the team.
The whole team then spells out the word on the card with exercises already prescribed on a white board. eg. A= 10 squats, B= 10 burpees and C= 10 press ups etc.
Once completed the next team member rolls the dice and then retrieves a card. Continue until all cards have been collected.
- 10 Squats
- 5 Burpees
- 10 Press Ups
- 10 Supermans
- 10 Crunches
- 5 ea. leg Forward Lunges
- 5 ea. leg Reverse Lunges
- 5 Pike Push Ups
- 5 Tuck Jumps
- 5 ea. side Nose to Knee
- 5 DB Squat Thrust
- 10 DB Bent Over Row
- 5 ea. arm DB Swing
- 5 ea. arm DB Clean and Presses
- 20 Mountain Climbers
- 20 Jumping Jacks
- – (not needed)
- 20 High Knees on the spot
- 10 DB Shoulder Presses
- 20 Butt Kicks on the spot
- 5 ea. leg Split Squats
- 10 Jump Squats
I’m a REPS level 4 specialist training working in GP referral and Low back pain. I work full time in the British army. Find me at Ben Palmer PT.