This workout is an entry in our annual Bootcamp Ideas competition from Lori Watson.
Workout type: Strength, Muscular Endurance, Fun
Length: 60 minutes
Stick it to’em
For 10 – 20 Participants.
Groups of 3, working 5 reps at a time per person for each exercise, finish to 75 Reps.
- High Knees (R+L=1)
- Mountain Climbers (R+L=1)
- Jumping Jacks
- Push Up Marches (R+L=2) Description: In Push Up position, alternating shoulder touches
- Bicycles (abs) (R+L=1)
Trainer puts a sticker on each Participant with an Exercise and the reps listed. (Example of my stickers below) Once everyone has a sticker the whole group completes the White Board List (also see below).
As each person finishes the White Board List they run to the opposite side of the workout area and waits for the next available person. Once they have a partner, they complete only the other person’s sticker (not their own). When they have completed their partner’s sticker they start again on the White Board List, then head over to the rest area to find their next partner. Each person completes the White Board List after every sticker completed.
Note: Partners do not wait for each other to finish, they finish their exercise and reps and carry on to the next round starting with the White Board List. This staggers the whole group so it’s a new partner every time.
200 Skips (Jump Rope)
100 Mountain Climbers
50 Squat Jumps
50 Push Ups
50 Sit ups
50 Kettlebell Swings
50 Dead Ball Slams
50 Power Jacks
30 Plank Ups (Low Plank Position to High Plank Position)
Note: You can use any of your own exercises.
*White Board List to be completed after every sticker*
- 10 Walking Lunges
- 10 Squat Jumps
- 1 Walk Out to Push Up Positon
- 10 Mountain Climbers – Left Leg Only (Knee to Elbow Reps)
- 10 Mountain Climbers – Right Leg Only (Knee to Elbow Reps)
- Run 100M up to 200M (depends on your space)
Groups of 3 for 5 minutes:
- Partner 1 holds Plank (low plank on elbows)
- Partner 2 holds Wall Sit
- Partner 3 runs to the opposite end or about 25M and completes 2 Burpees runs back and takes over Partner 1 (Plank Hold), Partner 1 takes over Partner 2 (Wall Sit), Partner 2 runs….
- Repeat and continue for 5 Minutes
I have been leading outdoor bootcamps here in Victoria, BC (Vancouver Island) for about 8 years now at Outdoor Fitness Fun. I specialize in outdoor workouts soaking in the sunshine and getting wet when it rains… (and it rains alot here on the west coast) I love creating new workouts that are fun and challenging.
Otherwise sign up to the mailing list below to get access to all of the competition entries and cast your vote.
Get more like this each week
If you liked this post, sign up to the email list and get new ideas sent to you weekly!