The last circuit bootcamp workout I put up here was hugely popular. Luckily I did another circuit with my clients a few weeks later.
This circuit is similiar to the last one except that each circuit uses the same timing rules. It’s also quite space efficient so it could be easily done indoors. That would save you lugging all of the equipment to the park too.
Mini Circuits 2.0
Goals: Full Body Strength
Duration: 1 hour
Have clients pair up. Give each pair a medicine ball. Demonstrate the following exercises to the clients.
- MB toss
- MB toss w/ MB Squat
- MB toss w/ MB Squat and a squat without MB
- MB toss w/ MB Reverse Lunge
- MB lateral toss (both sides)
Have clients spend a minute or two on each exercise.
This is a high intensity strength workout. Quality of reps is preferred over quantity.
Encourage clients to exercise if they are getting chatty. Step in and participate in the exercise with them.
Repeat each circuit twice after an initial practice round. Spend 60 seconds on each exercise with no time for change over. Clients start exercising as soon as they reach the next drill.
- KB Squats
- Medicine Ball 1-arm Pushups
- Rope Overhead Press (double up the battling rope and press overhead)
- Partner Tyre Flip (Stand facing each other, flip the tyre to your partner then wait for them to flip it back. Catch the tyre and flip it back. Repeat.)
- KB 1-arm Row
- Commando Pushups
- Rope Slams
- Box Jumps
- KB Alternating Double Row (like a BB Row but with 2 kettlebells alternating)
- Medicine Balls Slams
- Lunge Squat Lunge
- Tyre Plank Clocks (Feet on tyre, hands in pushup plank position. Walk your way around the tyre with your hands while keeping your feet on the tyre.)