Sharing is caring.
Pick out a workout or drill that ran particularly well for you and send it in using the form below.
After that I review the workout and may ask you a few preemptive questions. I’ll let you know once it’s posted.
Thanks in advance!
Terms and Conditions:
- Any unusual exercises or drills should be explained.
- You may include 1 or 2 external links per workout. For example to your PT website or bootcamp page.
- Any content you submit becomes property of BootcampIdeas.com for legal purposes.
Previously Submitted Workouts
Got workouts to plan but little time to do them? Check out this list of workouts that other trainers like yourself have sent in to Bootcamp Ideas.
- Four By Four Bootcamp Workout
- Superset Birthday Bootcamp Workout
- Bootcamp Hopscotch Workout
- Tabata HIIT Bootcamp
- 20/20 Killer (Mostly) Bodyweight Workout
- Hardstyle Bodyweight and Kettlebell Interval Workout
- Great Bootcamp For A First Class (killer ice breaker inside)
- Fourth Of July Challenge Workout
- Team AMRAP Circuit Workout
- The Nokia 3210 Bootcamp
- Indoor Partner Pyramid Workout
- Hills, Tyres and Sandbags! Oh My!
- Simple 4 Station Bootcamp Circuit With A Twist
- An Uneggspected Surprise Easter Workout
- Long Interval Circuit Workout
- Kettlebell Drop 10 Bootcamp Workout
- Countdown To The Holidays Workout
- Spooky Halloween Workout featuring Pumpkins
- Simple Crosstraining Bootcamp
- Team Military Style Bootcamp Workout
- Sport Themed Bootcamp Workout
- 60 Second Switch Bootcamp Workout
- 5 Bootcamp Drills for Finishers and Fun
- Full Body Bootcamp Workout
- Heart Raiser Bootcamp Workout (New Exercises Galore)
- Christmas Themed Bootcamp Circuit
- Functional Bootcamp Workout
- One More Christmas Bootcamp Workout
- Shred Those Legs Bootcamp Workout
- 6 Drills, 2 Groups, 1 Great Indoor Bootcamp Workout
- Two Super Challenging Drills For Your Bootcamps
- Time Friendly Kettlebell Bootcamp Workout
- The Unsuspecting Clients And The Circle Of Doom
- Dumbbell Bootcamp Workout For Strength
- Rocky Boxing Circuit Workout
- The One to Fifteen Bootcamp Workout
- The One Minute Bootcamp Workout For Everyone
- Simple Yet High Intensity Workout
- Quick and Simple Bootcamp Finisher
- The Numbers Workout - Mixed Level Bootcamp Session
- New Workout: For Hardcore Bootcamp Clients Only
- The 150 Challenge Bootcamp Workout
- Boost Your Metabolism BootCamp Workout
- A New Guest Bootcamp Workout
- Partner Core Exercise Challenge
- Bootcamp Workout For All Levels
- A Great Bootcamp Boxing Drill For Beginners
- AMRAP and Tabata Workout Combo
- Intense Cardio Circuit Challenge Bootcamp
- 2 Bootcamp Drills for Excellent Endurance
- Cardiovascular Endurance Bootcamp Workout
- Massive Leg Burnout