This fun workout idea is thanks to Bettina Jung. It’s very sappy, but sure to bring some laughs out among your clients.
Time: 45 or 60 minutes (or longer depending on stations)
Equipment: Station Cards, Various Station Equipment
Create 16 stations and blue tac them up on the walls (if you are in a park you could blue tac them against dumbells). Put the clients into pairs and have them choose a station to start on.
Take a drink break after each round. Have clients complete as many rounds as they can in 25-30 minutes.
- When I hear your lovely voice, I sit up and listen – 20 sit ups (lock heels)
- Roses are read, Violets are blue, Super Planks are horrid, but I’ll do 20 of them for you – 20 super planks
- My heart skips a beat every time I see you – 30 skips then 5 pushups x6
- I would run to the end of the earth for you – 5 shuttle runs
- My tummy goes tight, when I think of you – 30 ab crunches then 20 oblique crunches (each side)
- Together we climb every mountain – 50 mountain climbers
- With you by my side I believe I can fly – 25 shoulder flies
- You are my super man! – 20 supermans
- Together we reach for the stars – 50 star jumps
You get the idea. Pick your own ideas and share them in the comments below
Make sure you have some love heart sweets to hand out at the end.
My name is Bettina Jung and I am fairly recent partner in a bootcamp Burgess Hill in West Sussex. We are called Diamond Bootcamps, and currently meet in an undercover carpark where the owner has given us permission to work out – so no getting wet in the winter – and it is lit. In the summer we are in local parks.
We are always happy to share ideas like the one below on the site. If you have one that you would like to share, simply use our Submit A Workout page.