Working as a trainer and running a group fitness business often feels like you’re on a roller coaster.
A new client starts just as another takes time off during pregnancy and another moves house to a different town. You finally learn how to use Canva but now it looks like everyone is using Facebook ads.
Plenty of organisations out there will try to sell you a magic formula for getting clients and having a successful business but it’s just plain false.
One person’s path to success looks completely different to another’s because great businesses and ideas are born during periods of struggle. It’s in the uncertainty that the real magic happens.
The trick is to stick around long enough in the uncertainty, in the muck, in the struggle to see it through to the other side. The best way to do that is with help and support from mentors and peers who are going through the same thing.
This is why I’ve put together Fitness Business Fire Up. A six month fellowship for group fitness business owners looking to grow their business to a comfortable full time income.
This is for you if:
- You are ready for things to change
- You feel like you are working your butt off and while you’re making a little money it’s not what you’d consider a full time income (yet!)
- You have trouble with keeping yourself accountable when doing the tough work
- You can commit to weekly calls for six months
- You want to surround yourself with other positive trainers
- You want to contribute in a meaningful financial way to your household
- You need some clarity around what areas of your business are more important
This is not for you if:
- You are looking for a magic formula to follow
- Do not run your own business
- You are not open to new ideas and ways of doing things
- You can’t commit to showing up every week for yourself and the group
If this is enough to spark your attention, you might just be one of the seven we’re looking for. The link to apply is below, if accepted we’ll make a time for a video chat.
There are currently just 4 of the 7 spots left. Applications close March 20th, first in best dressed.
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.