There is a whole bunch of great prizes up for grabs including BootCraft memberships, bootcamp workout ebook bundles and courses.
I need your help to test all of these workouts and tell me which one’s you like the most.
I want to know who you think is the Workout Planning Master.
How To Vote
This week try out some of the workouts that catch your eye (see the list of 25 entries below) and then vote on the ones that you like.
You can only vote once but you can select up to as many workouts that you like, so don’t feel like you just have to pick one if you liked a few.
Myself and the judges will then be selecting a winner from the top 5 voted workouts to award prizes to next week.
Add your votes to the poll below. Remember you can only hit the vote button once, so maybe wait til the end of the week when you’ve tried them all out.
Voting closes Saturday March 18th. Winners will be announce on Monday March 20th.
Voting has closed.
Links To Competition Entries
- Lunge Wars by Rubin Allen
- Accumulator by Tera Busker
- 6 Minutes of Pain by Tenielle Windsor
- Suicides Gone Wrong by Kevin Richardson
- The HIIT Buffet by Johaness Chun
- Hells Bells by Grant Johnson
- Up And Down The Stairs by Miguel Angel
- Pyramid of Extinction by Kelsey McQueen
- It Takes Two! by Meredith Mundell
- Big Bash League Bootcamp by Wayne Venzlauskas
- Burpees Make The Man by Lendie Ehlers
- Guess How Many by Szymon Kasprzyk
- Capture The Flag Pyramid by Leslie Suess
- Triple T by Chris Maloney
- Revenge of the Dice by Scott Bradley
- Basketball Punch by Jamie Nielsen
- Double Double (Toil and Trouble) by Niki J Torres
- Dave & Evad by Tracy Burns
- Burpee Breakdown by Breann Smith
- Go Fast! by Mandy Kinnonen
- 50 Minutes to Hell by Stephanie Radnan
- Balls, Balls, Balls by Kate Cairnduff
- Building Muscles Head to Toe AMRAP by Anne Schmidt
- 2 Min Drill by Karl Ford
- Push It To The Max by Marie Gielens
Have a great week trying all of these out and don’t forget to vote!
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.