We started something new to help you kick your week off with a little knowledge and inspiration.
They are called Monday Morning Live’s and they happen every, you guessed it, Monday morning on our Facebook group BCI: Ask.
Each week I’ve been sitting down with a trainer from our community who’s running a successful fitness business to find out what is working for them. This means two things:
- You get to learn what is working for other trainers out there right now.
- It’s a great chance to get to know some of the most generous members in our community better.
I’m trying to keep them short, roughly 20 minutes, so you can get in, get some great info and keep moving with your Monday.
Oh, and these calls are free to watch too. You just need to request to join the group.
Here are some things that came up during our 20 minute conversation this morning:
- how to succeed by sticking around long enough
- using video of your sessions on social media
- Facebook vs. Insta: where should you spend your time?
- should you be yourself during your sessions or try to be more professional? Find out what worked for Bri
Click the image below to watch:
Also while you’re there check out last week’s call with Kirstyn Campbell:
- Find out how Kirstyn’s business supports their entire family financially
- Hear how she navigated moving that business to a new location, what marketing she did and how she had to step outside her comfort zone
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.