Welcome to the monthly post where I update you on the new stuff going on over at BootCraft, our paid collection of workout ideas.
Here’s what’s happening:
- During September we added 12 new ideas to BootCraft
- We’ve got 12 more to share this month mostly coming from post-natal trainer, Andrea Laver. I’ll share one drill on here later this month
- October 2019’s theme is Old School, I’ve dug out 6 old school drills for members to try
- The new community feature is in it’s final stages of feedback and testing and will be open to everyone soon
- Next month (November ’19) is BootCraft’s 4th birthday! We’ll be featuring some great deals and prizes for members and non-members.
(BootCraft members can login to access the full details and links to drills here)
If you’re not already on BootCraft, it’s definitely worth your time to check it out. After logging in you’ll quickly see how it can save you time planning your sessions and keep things fresh at your workouts.
If you’re unsure, here’s what trainers were saying on BCI: Ask just yesterday when someone asked if BootCraft is worth it:
(These responses are 100% unsolicited, thanks for your kind comments!)
Find out more about BootCraft here: https://bootcraft.co
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.