Revenge of the Dice!
Workout Length: 45-60 minutes
Workout Category: Strength/Fun/Cardio
Equipment Needed: 2 jumbo dice: 1 black & 1 white. Weights: dumbells and/or kettlebells, mats, cones
Have clients line up in rows of about 5 people. There can be 2 or more rows depending on the number of clients. Set 2 cones at the start, 2 more 3-5meters away, and 2 more another 3-5 meters away to mark the end.
Each row will perform 5 squats at first set of cones, then bear crawl to 2nd cones and do 5 pushups, then bear crawl to third set and do 5 situps. They will jog back to the start and repeat. Each row starts when previous row leaves pushups.
AMRAP for 5-10 minutes.
Roll both dice to determine exercise type and reps/time. Make it fun by letting clients roll the dice. This is good for 2-3 rounds and it’s never the same!
The black die determine the exercise type and the white die the reps/time.
- Lower body Reps X 10
- Upper body Reps X 10
- Core Reps X 10
- Cardio Seconds X 10
- Isometric Seconds X 10
- Trainers Choice Reps or Time!
- Lower body: squats, lunges, sumo squat, deadlift, good mornings…
- Upper body: pushups, pullover, dips, curls, shoulder press…
- Core: situps, flutter kicks, hip dips, ab twist, ab runner…
- Isometric: wall sit, plank, low squat hold, lateral hold…
- Cardio: high knees, burpees, jacks, plyo lunges….
- Trainers Choice: bear crawls, turkish getup, judo squats,… be creative!
My name is Scott Bradley and my wife, Melissa, and I are personal trainers and teach group ex as a side business called Total Force Fitness!
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.