Voting for the Bootcamp Workout Competition has begun and will continue until Friday 24th February. I need to to help decide who has the coolest bootcamp workout.
Before I continue, thank you to the nine awesome trainers who took the time out of their busy schedules to share their workouts with myself and the community. There are some awesome workouts here that I can’t wait to unleash upon my clients.
Here are the nominations (in no particular order):
- ACRONYM BC! AMRAP/EMOM/RSP by njfitmom
- Legs, Glutes and Abs by totalfit
- Partner Bootcamp Workout by Mikeh
- Timed Bootcamp Workout by shaun
- Dynamic Endurance by Rubin
- Pyramid Workout by Naomi Miller
- Total Body – High Intensity – “7” workout by Lisa
- Climb The LADDER! by dsullivan
- The Kitchen Sink by kmoore
How to vote:
Try out one or more of the bootcamps linked above. They are free to use so go ahead and use them all. You have three weeks to try them out.
Vote on the poll below for the ones you liked.
Go to the forum thread and vote there too. Every little extra vote counts.
While you are at the forum, take a couple of minutes to comment on the threads of the workouts you liked. Go ahead and share any modifications you used too to help other trainers.
To the entrants:
Feel free to share your workouts with your colleagues and fellow trainers. Every vote you get counts!
Which workout(s) did you like the best?
- ACRONYM BC! AMRAP/EMOM/RSP by njfitmom (46%, 66 Votes)
- Dynamic Endurance by Rubin (29%, 41 Votes)
- Total Body - High Intensity - "7" workout by Lisa (12%, 17 Votes)
- Legs, Glutes and Abs by totalfit (4%, 5 Votes)
- Pyramid Workout by Naomi Miller (3%, 4 Votes)
- Partner Bootcamp Workout by Mikeh (2%, 3 Votes)
- Timed Bootcamp Workout by shaun (2%, 3 Votes)
- Climb The LADDER! by dsullivan (1%, 2 Votes)
- The Kitchen Sink by kmoore (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 136
Ask any questions you have below.
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.